At Adapt Integrated Health Care, we champion the removal of barriers to healthcare across Southwest Oregon to ensure everyone can attain their optimum health, regardless of ability to pay.
We are a gateway to comprehensive, integrated care – uniting primary care, mental health care, and substance use treatment & recovery under one umbrella. This allows our community members unparalleled access to a diverse network of providers, addressing their unique healthcare needs holistically.
As a recipient of U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) funding and holding U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status, we are well-equipped to serve our community, maintaining a robust shield for health-related claims, including medical malpractice, for our organization and covered individuals.
To provide our communities access to world class primary care, addictions treatment, behavioral health care and prevention services to promote health and restore lives.
Integrate science, compassionate care, and innovation to promote the health and well-being of the individuals, families, and communities we serve.
- Professionalism: Our employees are valued professionals who commit their time and talents to our mission.
- Caring: We act with care and compassion to support our customers, our communities and each other.
- Accessibility: Our programs and services are person-focused, accessible, culturally relevant and trauma-informed.
- Excellence: Our promise and commitment is to clinical excellence and world class customer care.
- Respect: Our organization is built on deep respect for the individuals, families and communities we serve.
- Innovation: We leverage the knowledge of science and the wisdom of experience to inspire hope, health and recovery.
- Integrity: Our organization is built on a foundation of honesty, trust, ethical conduct and accountability.
Our Coordinated Care Organizations
We collaborate with local Coordinated Care Organizations, reinforcing their enduring pledge to enhance access to high-quality, affordable healthcare for all Oregon Health Plan and Medicare members.
Our partnership prioritizes shared goals and amplifies our collective impact on community health across Southwest Oregon.
Learn more about these great organizations and their services below!