Treating tobacco use saves lives. That’s why treatment for tobacco use and nicotine dependence is a key part of Adapt’s comprehensive, patient-centered care approach for our patients who receive primary care and behavioral health services.
At Adapt we know that people who receive treatment for tobacco use as part of their individual treatment plan are more likely to reduce their use of alcohol and other drugs. Our treatment team understands how difficult it is to quit and will work with you to create a personal quit plan. While quitting tobacco is not a requirement for treatment quitting can help people achieve better treatment outcomes and improved quality of life.
What We Offer
- Assessment for tobacco use
- Individual treatment plan
- Individual counseling
- Services for youth and adults
- Mayo Clinic quit guide—My Path to a Smokefree Future
- Information about approved medications
- Relapse prevention & education
- Referrals to additional support services