As the Community Mental Health Program and a mental health service provider for Douglas and Curry Counties, we are committed to improving access to the highest quality treatment and support services for children, adolescents, adults and families.
Adapt Integrated Health Care offers a comprehensive system of care that includes an array of evidence-based treatment approaches and services to support healing, personal growth and development, and opportunities for positive change.
- 24-hour crisis evaluation and care
- Comprehensive assessment and diagnosis
- Counseling for children, adolescents and adults
- Individual, group and family counseling
- Forensic mental health programs for individuals involved in the criminal justice system
Community Support Programs
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
- Clinical Case Management
- Early Assessment & Support Alliance
- Supported Employment
- Peer Support Services
- Mental Health Court
What is Open Access?
At Adapt, we understand that the best time to start a client in treatment is the moment they are ready. Open Access is a walk-in model that allows for same day access to establish mental health care. Open Access is currently available in Douglas County.
Douglas County Open Access
Monday-Friday, 9 am to 3 pm
Except Major Holidays