MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS LINE: 541-440-3532 / 800-866-9780
Youth & Family
Compass Behavioral Health
Are you ready to take the first step to health, wellness and recovery?
Contact Compass at
(541) 440-3532 or (800) 866-9780.
How can I learn about child traumatic stress?
Visit Trauma-Informed Oregon for helpful resources for children, parents and other family caregivers.
At Compass Behavioral Health, we are committed to providing timely and effective prevention, early intervention, and behavioral health treatment and supports for children, adolescents and families.
Our Youth & Family Services are designed to promote mental, emotional and physical wellness for youth with mental health disorders and youth who are at risk of developing mental disorders.
Our professional counselors offer individual, group and family counseling, and employ an array of effective approaches to help youth and their families develop the practical skills needed to support lasting health and wellness.
What We Offer
• Comprehensive assessment and treatment planning
• Individual, group and family services
• Supportive Mental Health therapy
• Skills-training to support and sustain stability
• Psychiatric day treatment for students in kindergarten to 8th grade
• School-based therapeutic services
• Parent-Child Interaction Therapy — a program for young children experiencing behavioral and/or emotional difficulties and their families (PDF brochure)
• Care coordination, referrals, and transition planning with:
– Community services
– Residential care
– Other treatment providers
• Wraparound Program – a referral-based planning process that follows a series of steps to help children, young adults, and their families accomplish their family vision (Wraparound Referral Form)