Adapt 2020 Annual Report to The Community
Monday May 3, 2021
Adapt Integrated Health Care is pleased to share its 2020 Annual Report to the Community. The past year brought the unprecedented challenges of a global pandemic, devastating wildfires, and social and economic turmoil. With each challenge, however, comes the opportunity for reflection and growth toward a stronger and more resilient future.
The following are some of the accomplishments highlighted in the 2020 report:
- Provided services to 11,575 children, adolescents, and adults in our four-county region (Douglas, Coos, Curry, Josephine).
- Open-access scheduling for primary care and behavioral health care reduced patient wait times and improved continuity of care.
- With the integration of primary care and behavioral health care at Adapt’s Roseburg campus, 22% of all mental health clients had at least one primary care visit — an increase of 533 (9%) of additional mental health clients receiving medical care.
- Broke ground on the Sobering Center to provide a safe and supportive placement for publicly intoxicated individuals to become sober and connect with treatment (expected to open Summer 2021).
- 511 people received life-saving Opioid Treatment in Douglas and Coos counties — a 10% increase in patients over the prior year.
- Responded to 2,507 mental health crisis line phone calls — a 7% increase over the prior year.
- Provided crisis intervention in coordination with Roseburg Police Department to 218 individuals — a 14% increase over the prior year
The full 2020 Annual Report to the Community is available online at https://www.adaptoregon.org/about-us/annual-reports/.