Adapt Integrated Health Care is pleased to share its 2020 Annual Report to the Community. The past year brought the unprecedented challenges of a global pandemic, devastating wildfires, and social and economic turmoil. With each challenge, however, comes the opportunity for reflection and growth toward a stronger and more resilient future.
The following are some of the accomplishments highlighted in the 2020 report:
- Provided services to 11,575 children, adolescents, and adults in our four-county region (Douglas, Coos, Curry, Josephine).
- Open-access scheduling for primary care and behavioral health care reduced patient wait times and improved continuity of care.
- With the integration of primary care and behavioral health care at Adapt’s Roseburg campus, 22% of all mental health clients had at least one primary care visit — an increase of 533 (9%) of additional mental health clients receiving medical care.
- Broke ground on the Sobering Center to provide a safe and supportive placement for publicly intoxicated individuals to become sober and connect with treatment (expected to open Summer 2021).
- 511 people received life-saving Opioid Treatment in Douglas and Coos counties — a 10% increase in patients over the prior year.
- Responded to 2,507 mental health crisis line phone calls — a 7% increase over the prior year.
- Provided crisis intervention in coordination with Roseburg Police Department to 218 individuals — a 14% increase over the prior year
Read the full 2020 Annual Report to the Community online.