Adapt, an essential provider of integrated addiction treatment, mental health care, and primary care in Southern Oregon, remains open at all locations with all services available during the COVID‑19 public health emergency. During this time, Adapt (including Opioid Treatment Programs), Compass Behavioral Health, and SouthRiver Community Health Center, have used additional screening measures and safeguards for in-person visits and expanded phone/telehealth services to ensure safe and accessible care.
Following CDC guidance, Adapt requires facial coverings for all staff, patients, and visitors entering its buildings. The additional safety measure applies to all Adapt, Compass Behavioral Health, and SouthRiver locations in Douglas, Coos and Josephine counties. Individuals visiting any of these locations may bring their own face covering or receive one at outpatient screening stations.
Screening and social distancing measures based on CDC guidelines are in place at all locations to ensure the safety of patients, caregivers, and staff. Patients and visitors are still asked appropriate screening questions and have their temperatures taken. Patients feeling sick are asked to call before coming in.
- SouthRiver Community Health Center (541) 492-4550
- Compass Behavioral Health (541) 440-3532
- Adapt Substance Use Treatment
- Roseburg Main Campus (541) 672-2691
- Roseburg Opioid Treatment Program (541) 673-2770
- North Bend Campus (541) 751-0357
- North Bend Opioid Treatment Program (541) 492-0200
- Grants Pass Campus (541) 474-1033
If you are having a mental health crisis and need to speak with a qualified behavioral health professional, please contact the mental health crisis hotline in your area.
- Douglas County (800) 866-9780 / 541-440-3532 crisis line by Compass Behavioral Health
- Coos County (888) 543-5763 / 541-266-6800 crisis hotline by Coos Health & Wellness
- Curry County (877) 519-9322 crisis hotline by Curry Community Health
- Josephine County (541) 474-5360 crisis hotline by Options
Adapt Covid-19 updates available online at www.adaptoregon.org.