Living in recovery is about committing to the journey and understanding that there will be challenges along the way. Adapt’s Adult Outpatient Program offers a range of programs and services designed to empower our clients to achieve success on their personal journey to health and recovery.
Our Adult Outpatient Program specializes in treatment for substance use and co-occurring mental health conditions for adult men, women and families. Our professional treatment counselors provide a variety of services, including assessment, treatment planning and individual and group counseling close to home, work and school. Day and evening services are available in various locations.
Are you ready to take the first step to hope, health and recovery?
Contact the Adapt location nearest to you.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive alcohol and drug assessment
- Individualized treatment planning
- Group and individual therapy
- Intensive outpatient services
- Comprehensive case management services
- Peer support services
- DUII assessment and treatment
- Chronic pain management
- Rapid Access to residential and detox services
- Women’s treatment services, e.g., Moms in Recovery, Life After Trauma
- Problem gambling treatment
- Tobacco cessation
*Not all services are available in all locations. Contact us to ask about the services near you.