Since 1982, Adapt has provided adult residential treatment for substance use at The Crossroads. The Crossroads offers compassionate and personalized care for adult men and women in a safe, secure and therapeutic treatment environment.
Because everyone’s needs are different, our skilled medical and behavioral health team offers an array of evidence-based programs, including detoxification treatment, treatment for substance use and co-occurring disorders, chronic pain management and tobacco dependence treatment. Our integrated approach and individualized care ensures a respectful and healing residential treatment experience.
For your health and the health of others, Crossroads is pleased to offer residents a smokefree campus. Please refrain from bringing any form of tobacco or nicotine product to treatment.
What We Offer
- Behavioral and medical staff skilled in the treatment of alcohol and drug addiction and co-occurring disorders
- Detoxification treatment
- Individualized treatment plan
- Onsite medical care with 24/7 staffing by nurses and other qualified personnel
- Transportation to appointments (e.g., child visits, medical, dental)
- Trauma-informed care
- Family programming to support children and loved ones
- Comprehensive continuum of care referrals and support
- Cultural, social and recreational activities
- Healthy and delicious meals
Adult Residential Treatment
3099 NE Diamond Lake Blvd.
Roseburg, OR 97470
Phone: (541) 492-0206