We understand that young people who experiment with alcohol or drug use may do so out of curiosity, social pressure or because they struggle with complex family, school or relationship issues. When experimentation becomes regular use, it can lead to alcohol or drug dependence and other health concerns.
Deer Creek offers a structured therapeutic environment designed to help young people age 13 to 17 overcome substance use and co-occurring disorders. Our professional and certified counselors provide evidence-based and age-appropriate treatment that focuses on whole-person health and recovery, including physical health, educational achievement, family counseling, therapeutic recreation, cultural development and personal skill-building.
Because Deer Creek is certified as a Phoenix School extension, young people are able to work toward their educational goals while receiving care. Therapeutic recreation, community meals and behavioral support all contribute to making Deer Creek an effective and rewarding residential treatment experience for young people.
Are you ready to take the first step to hope, health and recovery?
Contact the Adapt location nearest to you
What We Offer
- Comprehensive alcohol and drug assessment
- Individualized treatment planning
- Group and individual therapy
- Family counseling and support
- Cultural, recreational and personal skill-building
- Comprehensive case management
- After-care and relapse prevention
- Family orientation to the disease of addiction and skill-building to support their family member, e.g., family communication, problem solving, co-dependency, setting boundaries and self-care
Deer Creek Youth Residential Treatment Center
Phone: (541) 673-5119