Every individual struggling with addiction has unique needs and strengths that determine their pathway to recovery. Adapt’s Fresh Start Day Treatment program was established in Coos Bay in 2017 with the understanding that a person’s basic necessities of life must be met to fully engage in treatment. The goal of Fresh Start is to help clients become stable in their treatment and recovery as a necessary first step to a healthy, drug-free and productive life.
Individuals enrolled in Fresh Start may live in their own homes or participate in Fresh Start housing services while receiving treatment. Eight housing units are available for those enrolled in Fresh Start day treatment.
What We Offer
- Individualized treatment planning
- Individual and group counseling
- Day treatment for participants who live at home or in Fresh Start living accommodations
- Peer support services—life skills and job training, help with finances and long-term plans for transportation and housing
- Family counseling
- Smoking cessation
- Case management
- Transportation assistance (e.g., employment, medical appointments)
- Renter’s Rehab Program to secure safe, stable housing
Fresh Start is located in Coos County. Referrals are accepted for Coos County residents transitioning from Adapt’s residential treatment facility, from Coos County community partners, and self-referrals. Contact Jean Nichols, CADCII, for more information about Fresh Start, 541-294-7001.
400 Virginia Ave, Suite 201
North Bend, OR 97459
Phone (541) 751-0357