As the Community Mental Health Program and a mental health service provider for Douglas County, we are committed to improving access to the highest quality treatment and support services for children, adolescents, adults and families.
Adapt Integrated Health Care offers a comprehensive system of care that includes an array of evidence-based treatment approaches and services to support healing, personal growth and development, and opportunities for positive change.
Are you ready to take the first step to health, wellness and recovery?
- 24-hour crisis evaluation and care
- Comprehensive assessment and diagnosis
- Counseling for children, adolescents and adults
- Individual, group and family counseling
- Forensic mental health programs for individuals involved in the criminal justice system
Community Support Programs
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
- Clinical Case Management
- Early Assessment & Support Alliance
- Supported Employment
- Peer Support Services
- Mental Health Court
Open Access to Mental Health Care
With the right treatment, people living with mental health conditions can realize their full potential. The primary access point to Mental Health Services is through Open Access. Open Access is a walk-in model that allows for same day access to establish mental health care.
Open Access Availability
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Monday-Friday, except major holidays