Adapt Integrated Health Care is dedicated to creating an environment of hope, choice and opportunity to meet the treatment needs and goals of each individual who walks through our doors. Our skilled professional team of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, nurses and licensed mental health professionals works with individuals and families to achieve stability and attain the skills and resources necessary to be successful at home, work and in the community.
Are you ready to take the first step to health, wellness and recovery?
What We Offer
- Comprehensive outpatient psychiatric and behavioral health care for adults
- Psychiatric assessment and diagnosis
- Medication services
- Individual and group therapy
- Crisis intervention
- Rehabilitation services
- Clinical case management
- Open Access (same day) walk-in access to mental health care
- Community Support Programs to assist clients in obtaining employment, medical care, supportive housing, and other social services to support recovery and independence