Research has shown that employment can have a positive effect on our overall health and well-being. Individual Placement & Support (IPS) Supported Employment is an evidence-based approach that promotes wellness and recovery through meaningful employment for individuals with emotional and behavioral health disorders. Supported Employment promotes self-sufficiency and independence in the community.
Our IPS Supported Employment team helps our clients to identify and pursue their employment goals. Supported Employment services are available for Adapt Integrated Health Care clients. Our services are closely integrated with mental health treatment services and are based on the following criteria:
- 16 years of age or older
- Oregon Health Plan member
- Current Adapt Integrated Health Care client
- Client choice to participate in services
- Medical referral from primary clinician
Working leads to increased self-esteem, stability and quality of life.
Learn more about IPS Supported Employment
What We Offer
- No-cost placement services to help local employers match applicants to business needs
- On-the-job support, including initial placement and stabilization in the workplace
- Ongoing support, skill building and job coaching to meet individual needs and preferences
- Benefits counseling and financial planning
- Referral to community agencies, such as Vocational Rehabilitation
- Peer support, including recovery and integration role-modeling
- Links to natural community resources to reduce barriers to school or work, such as transportation, housing, training and social supports
621 W Madrone St.
Roseburg, OR 97470
Phone: (541) 440-3532