Adapt Integrated Health Care provides crisis intervention and evaluation services 7 days a week, 24-hours a day for Douglas County residents. Our professional Crisis Services team is available by phone or walk-in during regular working hours, or by phone on weekends and after hours.
Do you or someone you know need immediate help?
8:00am to 5:00pm
621 W Madrone St
Roseburg, OR 97470
Weekends and After Hours
Call our 24-hour Crisis Line (800) 866-9780
What We Offer
- 24-hour Crisis Line (800) 866-9780
- Mental health evaluation and intervention
- Treatment determination
- Referral to mental health services and other community resources
- Client protective service investigations
- Pre-commitment investigation
- Mobile community crisis response with Roseburg Police Department