At Adapt Integrated Health Care, we are committed to providing timely and effective prevention, early intervention, and behavioral health treatment and supports for children, adolescents and families.
Our Youth & Family Services are designed to promote mental, emotional and physical wellness for youth with mental health disorders and youth who are at risk of developing mental disorders.
Our professional counselors offer individual, group and family counseling, and employ an array of effective approaches to help youth and their families develop the practical skills needed to support lasting health and wellness.
How can I learn about child traumatic stress?
Visit Trauma-Informed Oregon for helpful resources for children, parents and other family caregivers.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment planning
- Individual, group and family services
- Supportive Mental Health therapy
- Intensive In-Home Behavioral Health
- Skills-training to support and sustain stability
- School-based therapeutic services
- Healthy Transitions Initiative
- Care coordination, referrals, and transition planning with:
— Community services
— Residential care
— Other treatment providers
- Wraparound Program – a referral-based planning process that follows a series of steps to help children, young adults, and their families accomplish their family vision (Wraparound Referral Form)