Mediation is a problem-solving process that provides an opportunity for people in conflict to reach a solution with the assistance of a neutral professional and to make decisions that are focused on the best interest of their children.
The Family Mediation Program offers mediation to help parents develop a Parenting Plan that outlines the parents’ agreement about custody, parenting time and other parenting issues. Family Mediation is provided in coordination with Douglas County Circuit Court.
For more information about the Family Mediation Program, read our Frequently Asked Questions.
“Conflict is a natural part of life. Managed correctly, conflict can positively transform lives and relationships. . . .Mediators create a safe space to have difficult conversations.”
What We Offer
- Orientation to mediation process
- Opportunities for individual and family mediation
- Conflict resolution to achieve agreement for parenting time and custody
- Parent coaching and effective communication modeling
- Safe space for parents to explore children and family needs and interests
621 W Madrone St.
Roseburg, OR 97470
Phone (541) 492-0169